Monday, March 14, 2011

I love being a Girl!



Spa Day.

Need I say more? A slice of heaven.

Today my daughter and I spent a few hours together celebrating her birthday at this wonderful spa near our house. It’s the ultimate in luxury and the best gift to give another woman, in my opinion. It’s a celebration of lady-ness.

It’s a reminder me that taking time out just for me is important. Needful.

You need to invest in those activities that help get you back to true north. Center. Grounded. Peaceful.

Gardening. Painting your nails. A cup of tea and a magazine. A walk and an iPod. A bath – with bubbles.

No pressure.

Find a girl friend – it’s the best girl friend thing to do. Facials and pedicures --- aaahhhh.

It’s good to be a girl. Take advantage of it . . . when you can. Every once in a while.

I’m pretty sure you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment