Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just 10 questions . . .


Ten Questions for Couples

Came across this quiz in a file. It’s something to think about…. And for some of us, something to do something about… take a minute:

This quiz is from a January 2005 Family Circle Magazine. Use these statements as a gauge. See what you need to work on. (There’s always something to work on, I think)

Indicate whether each statement is usually true or false for you and your spouse, then count how many are true.

· When my husband phones, I make time to talk to him.
· When something important happens in my life, my spouse is the first person I want to tell.
· We are physically affectionate with each other on a daily basis.
· When I walk into the house, I greet my spouse before doing anything else.
· We spend more time interacting than we do watching TV.
· If my husband wants my attention, I stop what I am doing and give it to him.
· We celebrate birthdays and anniversaries in special ways.
· We go out alone together once a week.
· We vacation alone together once a year.
· We have photographs of each other in our wallets and at work.

If 4 statements or fewer are usually true for you and your spouse, you both need to pay more attention to your marriage. If 5 to 7 are true, you’re about average, but don’t settle for an average marriage – it’s the most important thing in your life!

This is a quick blog …. I have a few things on the list I need to go do!

No comments:

Post a Comment